Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Hello!!

Hi everyone! I'm Mamy. Nice to meet you!


I like to communicate in English, and have studied English for several years.
Now I decide to write my diary in English to improve my writing skill.

I'll be happy if you advise me how to write in English.
Please contact me without constraint.


Now I'd like to write first article...

I'm going to graduate the university in this spring, and I've been invited a graduation celebrating party held by my junior friends next mounth.(It's different from the graduation ceremony.)
So I chose a pretty dress for the party a week ago.

But... I've gained weight these days. I have to reduce my weight a little by next month.
I'll go on a diet!!

For this purpose, I bought some healty food yesterday.
I bought Japanese "Moromi-su", kind of vinegar and tried some.
It tasted really good! I like it very much.

Thanks to this drink, I think I'll be able to continue the diet. I'll try my best!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?