Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

American Comics

Hi, what's up?

Today, I had an interview about my graduation thesis. I met my academic supervisor.
I thought he'd point out a lot of weak points of my essay, but actually, we talked together very peacefully.

My theme was about American comics. I reserched the history of American comics, and considered the relation between American comics and an American society.
I was very interested in this theme, and it was a lot of fun to work on it. But I didn't have enough time to reserch and cinsider deeply. It was because of my laziness..

My supervisor told me that he had happily read my thesis. It's very glad for me.
Anyway, I seem to be able to graduate next month! I'm very relieved.

When I have free time, I'd like to introduce my thesis in English here. I'll try!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?