Monday, February 19, 2007

 

A bad week..

Hey dear, please listen.
Last week was the worst week ever.. because I had a very bad cold!

On Thursday morning, I had a strong stomachache.
But I tried to go to my office, so I took the train.

..But, situation was worse than I expected. In the train, I become to felt really bad, and I couldn't stand anymore!
I rushed getting off the train and went to the washroom at the station..
So I couldn't reach my office. Oh...
And since then, I couldn't eat anything except soup..

Now, I'm O.K. Please be careful about such kind of cold!!

Comments:
Oh, that's too bad!
But I'm glad to hear about your condition now.
It is still cold in Ibaraki, so I think Spring come soon.
 
Thanks! And I'm very sorry to reply soooooo late..

It becomes warmer and warmer in Tokyo.
Spring is coming..Time goes so quickly!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?